Getting back into Minecraft has been a tense experience at times. When I force myself to “rough it” for a few in game days is when the games takes on a whole new genre: survival legos. Fighting my through storms, caverns, and the catacombs of the damned without letting myself stock up on chickens from the infinite chicken machine*, shit just feels more real. It’s always fun to stop aiming the filet mignon cannon** right at my mouth and rely solely on my instincts to survive.
*The infinite chicken machine is a machine that automatically and perpetually births and drowns chickens.
**Does not exist.
- embarrassingcomics likes this
- kirmon64 reblogged this from comic-sans-comic
- ask-misamane likes this
- gunderwood666 reblogged this from comic-sans-comic
- gunderwood666 likes this
- newsuperyoshi likes this
- nirtonic likes this
- thefirstphysician reblogged this from comic-sans-comic
- kitsyfluff likes this
- 7890kls likes this
- slenderverseholmie likes this
- comic-sans-comic posted this